Tuesday 26 June 2012

Home Alone!

Working on another block for the Sample Quilt
While Sue has been away on holiday, I have been trying to catch up with a few outstanding bits..........I had great confidence that I would get my long list done!!

Sue is now back and my list is not much shorter!

I have though, made a start on the next 2 months in the Contemporary Quilters challenge.  I had thought that I would do a 'whole cloth' piece, but that has changed. They are not quite finished yet, so no photo, but they are coming along okay and I am reasonably happy.  The theme is Yellow for the next 4 months, which as my son has recently come home after 7 months away is reflecting my mood. Bright & Cheerful.

Unlike the weather at the moment which made today's workshop a little challenging, but even so, some lovely pieces of fabric were produced and we all had a good time.

Speak again soon

Carolyn


No comments:

Post a Comment