Friday 4 July 2014

Saints at the Cathedral...

This afternoon I was stewarding at Truro Cathedral for the Saints of Cornish Churches Exhibition and as promised I've taken a few snaps to share with you. Hopefully I've got most of the quilts, but I couldn't make a note of the makers, but you will see most have their Saints names on them.













There was a section of the cathedral that was closed off, but how could I resist this floor, so I managed to poke my camera through the gates.





And finally here is our piece, you will find a description of the process in a previous blog...

St. Enoder

There was a steady stream of visitors throughout the afternoon and the comments books is full of praise for the exhibition and the amount of work involved by the makers.

Back soon
Sue



No comments:

Post a Comment