Tuesday 16 April 2013

Meet 'Rose'..........

Hi everyone,

I've been wanting to post this finished wall hanging, but I'm having trouble thinking of an appropriate name. At the moment it's 'Rose', although No.1 man says it's nothing like a rose, maybe I should call it 'A rose by any other name', meaning  - 'What matters is what something is, not what it is called'.
Anyway, it's one of the samples for a future workshop on Transfer Dyes.


It's mounted and wrapped around an artist canvas. It was lovely working with transfer dyes again, so I've got another one waiting to be stitched.

Today we had week 4 of our Quilting & Textile Design Course. The sample books are coming together now and the ladies are beginning to form design ideas for their finished pieces.






Above are a few vanishing muslin samples, I'll try and take more photos next time as the books are looking good.

Thanks for reading,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment