Monday 9 April 2012

Creative day

Hi everyone
What a shame its poored with rain all day, our girls are at home from uni so we were going to St. Ives today, but the weather made it less than inviting. So instead I decided to try a transferglaze Carolyn and I bought at Exeter craft show some time ago, before long Debs joined in and we had a production line going. Slightly impatient we used a hair dryer to speed up the drying time between applications.
Above are some images of work in progress, these are from photo's I took on the Isles of Scilly and have been working on in a sketchbook.
Below are some of Deborah's images.

These are my two images stuck into a page of my sketch book, not sure how impressed I am with the result, the paper has to be washed from the back which also took the colour of the print with it, I've tried soft gel medium transfer in the past and that leaves more colour.

Here are some mixed media cards we've been busy making to sell at our workshops, also some we had printed with images of our work, hope you like them.

bye for now
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment