Thursday 11 October 2012

Variation on a theme

Hi everyone,

I've just made pasties, so while they're cooking I thought it would give me time to show cushion number two I managed to finish today. It's on the same lines as the Quilted Cushion I showed you on Monday, but this time I've used fabric to add some colour. Took me a while to fiddle with ideas on how to vary the design, but that's the fun of it.

Fractured Squares Cushions
The stitched pattern and fabric pieces are free machine quilted the same as the first one, here they are together.


I used the same colour thread but how different it looks when you introduce another colour.

I'm happy with those two, it's always good to try something new. I'm off to check on the pasties now, thanks for dropping by.
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment