Thursday 25 July 2013

Another Day Out!!

Well, we have had a lovely day today, firstly down to Coast & Country Craft & Quilts for a little browse and chat with Sally, then off to Mylor Churchtown for the Falmouth quilters Exhibition.  We should have been going to Mylor Bridge for their open day but got a little lost and followed the wrong directions.  Anyway eventually we got to where we were supposed to be and had a lovely day meeting some old friends and seeing some beautiful  quilts and generally having a great time.  Now I am sitting in my garden watching the RAF doing a display just for me.  Only thing that is missing a glass of red!!


Tomorrow will be a sewing day, I reckon as it has been a little while since I have done any and I am rather missing it.  Next week is the start of the annual family visits, so not much will get done then either!

Sorry that there are no photos, but I know that Sue as a few to share with you so I will leave that with her.

Thanks again for reading

Carolyn


No comments:

Post a Comment