Sunday 28 July 2013

New home!!

We made the most of yesterday and spent the day out in the Sun, and hoped to have a relaxing evening with a BBQ, but the rain arrived early and we had to retreat inside!!

Anyway, with the return of the rain, I had the chance to finish off my Marvellous Markels cushion today.  This is the third time I have used this naive style of houses, but the first time with Markels.  You may remember the Transfer Dye wall hanging.
The background fabric for the cushion, was coloured again, using transfer dye.  I am really pleased with the finished cushion and I am looking forward to our workshop in November, when we can share it with you.
Marvellous Markels

We have also got a new Doodle Day Cushion recipe to add to our Shopping Shed.  We will be adding some new items to the Shopping Shed in the next few months, so please check in regularly, to avoid missing anything.
Doodle Day Recipe #2
This week sees the start of family visits, so I will mainly be doing a little bit of hand-sewing in August and it starts with two of our grand-daughters this week.  Hopefully the weather will be kind and we can get down on the beach every day. 

Sue & I are looking forward to the last of our Taster Sessions on Tuesday.  Hope to see you there!!  Thank you for stopping by.

Carolyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment