Tuesday 16 July 2013

New Adventures!!

Recently I had the chance to do something that I have fancied for a little while..........
.............a ride in a Hot Air Balloon!! 

Up and away-ish!
It sounds rather grand, but in fact we only went about 10 feet in the air, and we were securely attached to the ground all the time!   But hey we did go up and it was very lovely.  

The occasion was the Summer Ball and this was one of the attractions.  I loved it so much I dragged my husband up later for a second go (and he is not into heights!)

I have also been busy with my neighbour Lesley making 12 Fuchsia Boxes for a family party.  They are going to be the table decorations and it has been a labour of love.  Lesley has acquired new skills that she didn't know that she had.  Perfect, don't you think.

 
Just a few boxes!!
Sue and I have also been busy getting new workshops ready for the Autumn, which we are very excited about and hope that you will like them too.

  We have posted the dates for the workshops on our website, so please take a look.


I'm off now to have a look through some recent photos taken over the weekend at Runnage Farm on Dartmoor.  I will post a couple later so you can too enjoy the scenery!

Thank for reading

Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment