Monday 8 July 2013

Sunday Breakfast & Castles

Welcome on another gorgeous sunny day.

Many years ago my then hairdresser said they went out for breakfast on a Sunday. I know they do this a lot in America but apart from when on holiday I never thought it was necessary. However, my husband suggested we might give a go, so that's what we did yesterday and may I say, this will be repeated.


This was our view from the The Lewinnick Lodge, Newquay, in the distance is Fistral beach. We sat inside for our meal and then moved out onto the decking area for coffee which is perched over the cliff.


This is the view from where I was sitting, pretty spectacular don't you think!

After lingering there a while we decided to have a Cornish day out and drove to St Mawes where we visited the Castle built by Henry V111.
No apologies now on my part, here's a selection of photos predominately blue and probably too many......

Pendennis Castle in the distance


looking toward St. Mawes




Agapanthus
Much to the dismay of my very patient husband I never tire of taking photos of the sea, boats and of course Agapanthus, but who could resist and I hope they have brought you some pleasure as well.
A quick trot down into St. Mawes for a cooling ice cream and it was time for home, with my camera full of inspiration.

Now back to business, we only have two more Taster Sessions left, so if you want try something new come along tomorrow Tuesday 9th and the last one will be Tuesday 30th July, both at Fraddon Village Hall..

You're welcome to come and take a look at our workshop samples or browse our Handmade items, fabrics, jelly rolls, machine threads, Lana & Perle threads, machine needles etc. or pop in for a coffee and a chat, we always like a good natter.

Our Summer Workshops at Fraddon Village Hall.......
July 25th - Painted Bondaweb
August 15th - Strip Cushion

Thanks for reading
Sue





No comments:

Post a Comment