Monday 14 October 2013

A little teazer!

Well I think that is all our weekends away for a short while!

This weekend we popped up to see our son & daughter-in-law for the weekend.  Alison came to our Strip Cushion workshop in the summer while they where here and she is now addicted!!  Unfortunately I forgot to take a photo of the new cushion that she has made since the workshop, but is lovely.  She is understandably, rather proud of herself, which she should be!

We had a great time collecting conkers with our grandsons.  The competition to find the largest one was intense and we decided in the end that we all had won!!

While I was there I had a little play with a new piece of work for our Open Day.  It is another Fabric Collage, using some pieces from the Oliver Twists Threads selection that she gave me for my birthday.  This is only a small section as I am keeping the whole unveiling for our Open Day!
A little bit Blue!
We have just scheduled some dates for our Begin Patchwork 6 week course in 2014.  It will start on Thursday 27 February and run through until Thursday 15 May.  Full details can be found on our website.

Thank you for reading.

Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment