Monday 21 October 2013

Mis-spent Sunday?

Well, yesterday I thought I would get busy making some Chelsea Buns and a few items for our Open Day on 5 December.

I haven't got a photo of either as I am sure that you would not like to see my first attempt at a Chelsea Bun since I left school, far too many years ago!! They ended up being a little dry, although they started off being rather too wet!  I an not sure that I will be trying them again, at least not any time soon!

The Fuchsia boxes were more successful and are looking pretty good!  We are going to use some of the fabric that we dyed a couple weeks ago for the lining and I think that will be perfect.

As we have mentioned before we are giving the entrance fee of £1.00 to Help for Heroes, and now have a link to the charity page should you like to take a look www.bmycharity.com/CarolynRichards

A little taster
We are looking forward to the Fabric Collage workshop on Thursday a t Fraddon Village Hall.  We have a couple spaces left should you like to join us too.  All our contact details can be found on our website Beyond Patchwork

Thanks for reading

Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment